Check out our
When was the last time you looked under your hood? The engine compartments of our vehicle get dirty over time. From leaking coolant, brake fluid spills, oil spills, and so much more, just like the exterior and interior of your vehicle, your engine compartment needs mobile car detailing Tulsa as well. Did you know we can make your engine bay as clean and shiny as a newly ceramic-coated car? Our engine bay detailing service will not only improve the appearance of your engine bay, but it will also make it run better as well!
(Engine Bay Detailing)
Most people believe that detailing an engine bay is a daunting task due to having exposed electrical and fragile components. Our team of professional detailing technicians is trained to perfectly detail your engine bays and we will give it the special care and attention it deserves.
What does our engine detailing consist of?
Our engine bay detailing process:
- Consultation & Inspection – We first ask our clients if there are any present issues with the engine that they would like done as part of the mobile car detailing Tulsa service and inspect it to make sure there is nothing out of the ordinary that needs to be addressed.
- Protection – We will carefully cover any exposed electrical or potentially delicate components such as an exposed alternator, battery, wiring, etc. to prevent damage.
- Remove Any Loose Debris – We will remove any large objects such as leaves, sticks, dirt, or other objects that may block airflow or disrupt the cleaning process.
- Clean & Agitate – We will use our specialized and dedicated cleaning solution as well as a variety of brushes to clean the different parts of your engine bay.
- Rinse & Dress – Finally, we will use a low-pressure rinse to remove any cleaning solution and dress the plastic components of your engine resulting in a clean, shiny, and new-looking engine compartment that you will love to see when you open up the hood and will be happy to show off at the next car show.
Is Your Engine Bay Dirty?
Do You Have need your engine bay cleaned? Keep your engine components preistine with our Headlight Elixir! We offer a special process on engnine bays to keep them from becoming dusty and causing car problems in the future. Call us at 918-221-5454 today for a consultation and mobile car detailing Tulsa service!
Are there any potential risks to the engine when detailing?
There are always potential risks when water enters the engine compartment. This is why we will have our professional detailing technicians cover any sensitive areas. Also, we will prevent any damage by making sure to limit any water exposure to and around those delicate areas such as the battery, fuse box, carburetor, etc.
Is there a limit to how many times I can detail my vehicle’s engine bay?
There is no limit on how many times this can be done, although we do recommend limiting the amount of water that enters your engine bay as oversaturation of gentle engine components and as well as delicate electrical components always run the risk of damage when exposed to moisture. We recommend having your engine bay professionally detailed annually at a minimum and can be touched up throughout the year. We can also add a layer of protection such as a ceramic coating that will make your engine bay look its best for a longer duration.
service provider The 24 Hour Guarantee
We understand it can be frustrating when you reach out to a service provider, only to be ignored and never receive any type of response back. That is why we guarantee to get back to you within 24 hours of your mobile car detailing Tulsa inquiry, whether by phone, text, or email. If you are ready to book your detailing appointment with us and cannot reach anyone by phone, you can always book online. When you book online we will either accept your booking request right away or may need to reach you if we do not have the specific day or time you need. Our team will do their very best to coordinate with your schedule to fulfill your detailing needs.
The best part about us being a mobile car detailing Tulsa service provider is that we come to you and you will not have to worry about dropping off your car, picking it up, or coordinating a ride. Our team arrives on-site at your location whether you are needing your vehicle detailed at work or your residence.