Check out our
At Doctor Detail we are experts at interior mobile car detailing Tulsa services. We use a unique process that ensures we thoroughly and safely clean your vehicle’s interior surfaces. When you need interior detailing in Tulsa, we have you covered. Internal detailing of your car is very important due to the fact that it not only makes the inside of your car neat, organized, and smelling fresh and clean, which allows you to retain its value but you will also be keeping your vehicle free of bacteria and viruses.
Here are some of the reasons why detailing the inside of your car is important
- First, it will keep your car looking newer and more valuable. When you detail your car’s interior, you remove dirt, dust, and stains that can make it look old and neglected. This can increase the resale value of your car when you decide to sell it. You want to regularly detail the interior of your vehicle to keep it from being neglected and making it more difficult to clean. Routine detailing will not only make your vehicle cleaner at all times but you will extend the life of your car’s interior materials. When you detail your car’s interior, you remove dirt and grime that can damage the upholstery, carpets, and other materials. This can help extend these materials’ life and keep them looking new for longer.
- It improves the air quality inside your car. When your car’s interior is dirty, it can trap dust, pollen, and other allergens. This can lead to respiratory problems, such as allergies and asthma. Detailing your car’s interior can help to improve the air quality and make it easier to breathe while you’re driving. Suppose you have recently purchased a used vehicle that has a smoke smell that you will like removed or just have a certain smell that you would like removed from the vehicle. In that case, we recommend having an ozone treatment done on your vehicle to make sure that we clean the air and all interior surfaces with ozone gas that kills 99% of odors, bacteria, and viruses.
- It makes your car more comfortable to drive and ride in. Wouldn’t you agree that a clean and well-maintained car interior is simply more pleasant to be in? At Doctor Detail, our goal is to help you enjoy your car life. Having professional interior detail will help to reduce stress and make your driving experience more enjoyable.
- It can improve your safety. A dirty car interior can be a distraction while you’re driving. It can also make it difficult to see the controls and gauges on your dashboard. Detailing your car’s interior can help to improve your visibility and make it easier to focus on the road.
When it comes to our interior detailing services, we have two different options to choose from:
(Mini Interior Detail)
The “Check Up” or mini interior detail is great if it’s been several weeks or so since you’ve last cleaned your interior. This is our entry-level interior mobile car detailing Tulsa service that is for vehicles that need a light detail of the interior to get it looking better than before. It is one step below our “Interior Therapy” Package. Our Check-Up interior detailing package is meant to be more of a maintenance detailing service and does not include deep cleaning, heavy gunk/grime cleaning, pet hair removal, upholstery cleaning, and/or stain removal.
(Deep Clean Interior Package)
Our Interior Therapy is a specialized package that focuses on deep cleaning and rejuvenating your vehicle’s interior, including upholstery, carpets, and surfaces. This is our most popular mobile car detailing Tulsa package we offer at our clients at Doctor Detail Mobile Detailing.
The Check-Up (Mini Interior Detail)
The “Check Up” or mini interior detail is great if it’s been several weeks or so since you’ve last cleaned your interior. This is our entry-level interior detailing service that is for vehicles that need a light detail of the interior to get it looking better than before. It is one step below our “Interior Therapy” Package. Our Check-Up interior detailing package is meant to be more of a maintenance detailing service and does not include deep cleaning, heavy gunk/grime cleaning, pet hair removal, upholstery cleaning, and/or stain removal.
This is still a detailed service that includes:
- A thorough vacuum of the interior of your vehicle (carpet, mats, seats, etc…) paying attention to all the nooks and crannies
- A light scrub-down and cleaning of the dashboard, console, and all other interior plastic and leather surfaces
- UV protection on all plastic surfaces
- Light steam cleaning
- Wipe down door jambs
- Cleaning of all interior glass mirrors, windows, and windshields
Interior Therapy (Deep Clean Interior package)
Our Interior Therapy is a specialized package that focuses on deep cleaning and rejuvenating your vehicle’s interior, including upholstery, carpets, and surfaces.
This service includes a deep & thorough cleaning of the entire inside of your vehicle including:
- Dusting and cleaning of all interior surfaces
- Full interior steam cleaning
- Disinfect interior
- Peroxide treatment on all fabric upholstery
- Thorough vacuum of all seats, carpets, cracks, crevices, nooks, and crannies
- Shampoo/Steam clean all carpets
- Shampoo/Steam clean seats and upholstery
- Seat extraction
- Deep cleaning & conditioning of all leather
- Dressing & protect all plastic surfaces
- Headliner spot cleaning (Cleaning the entire headliner is additional)
- Treat rubber trim and door seals
- Steam clean & ceramic spray door jambs
- Cleaning of all interior glass windows, mirrors, and windshields
We offer a wide range of mobile car detailing tulsa services you will love!
We also offer an array of additional services to truly
make the interior of your vehicle look its best:
Pet Hair Removal
If you have pets and would that annoying pet hair removed, we offer this service as an add-on to our interior details. The starting price is an additional $35 or more depending on the amount of pet hair needed to be removed.
Interior Ceramic Coating
After we are done cleaning the interior of your vehicle, we recommend adding an interior coating to help protect against stains or spills. We can apply our interior coating to any and all surfaces including vinyl, leather, and fabric.
Ozone Treatment (Bacteria, Smoke, and/or Odor Removal)
Do you have an annoying and hard-to-remove smell lingering inside your car? Ozone treatments can help to remove smoke, mildew, musty, pet, or difficult-to-remove odors and make your car smell fresh again. It is also used to kill bacteria and viruses that can linger inside of your car. If you have been sick in your car, or if you have children who are often sick, ozone treatment can help to kill any bacteria or viruses that may be present. To get the highest benefit from an ozone treatment, we recommend changing the cabin air filter before the treatment begins. You can do it before your appointment or one of our technicians can buy and replace the cabin air filter prior to your service. Ozone therapy is one of the most effective ways to remove odors and kill bacteria and viruses in your car.