Check out our
Unwanted smoke and persistent odors can ruin your driving experience and we can refresh your vehicle with our mobile car detailing Tulsa services. At Doctor Detail, we offer professional smoke and odor removal to revive your vehicle of nasty or obnoxious smells to transform it into a new-smelling car.
professional smoke and odor removal
Over time, smoke smells and persistent odors can imbed themselves in the carpets, upholstery, and ventilation system of your vehicle. Over time, not only can these odors cause a lackluster driving experience, they can cause health issues. Furthermore, they can degrade the resale value of your vehicle.
We take a professional approach to make sure we fully take care of your smoke and odor remediation needs.
How We Remove the Smelly odors in your car ?
Our smoke and odor removal process:
- Our smoke and odor removal process begins with a thorough consultation to make sure that we satisfy your needs. During this stage, our experienced technicians will discuss your specific concerns and assess the level of smoke or odor contamination in your car. Understanding your unique needs allows us to tailor our services accordingly. Not only can we remove smoke smells, but also pet odors and mildew smells as well. We can do an ozone treatment as a standalone service, although we highly recommend adding this service along with full interior detail to make sure that all the interior surfaces of your vehicle are clean, sterilized, and odor free.
- We do this with the help of ozone gas. Ozone gas is one of the most powerful sterilants in the world. Ozone is a molecule that will destroy other molecules through the process of oxidation. Not only great at neutralizing odors, but it also kills bacteria and viruses that may be dwelling in the interior of your vehicle.
- When we perform the ozone treatment, we need to make sure that all interior surfaces of your vehicle are completely dry and that there is nothing with a scent such as an air freshener that can neutralize the ozone, as we want to attack the smells inside of your car that need our attention. When we perform our ozone therapy, your vehicle will be turned and we will have the ozone generator produce ozone inside of the vehicle that will travel through the air system.
- We highly recommend having a new cabin air filter installed prior to use performing the ozone treatment to gain the maximum benefits from this service. Most dealerships will charge you over one hundred dollars to replace the cabin air filter. We offer cabin air filter replacement for a flat rate price of $25 plus the price of the cabin air filter itself. This is an additional service from the ozone therapy itself.
- We use professional-grade and state-of-the-art equipment for our smoke and odor removal process. Our industry-leading ozone generators enable us to penetrate ozone gas deep into the upholstery, carpets, and ventilation systems to target and eradicate smoke particles and malodors at the source.
Mobile car detailing Tulsa services that exceed your expectations
delivering exceptional smoke and odor removal
When you work with us at Doctor Detail, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with your ozone therapy service. Sometimes, we may need to perform multiple or a longer duration of ozone therapy to fully destroy the smells that are penetrating your vehicle’s interior surfaces. We stand behind the quality of our smoke and odor removal services. This includes a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not entirely happy with the results, we’ll work with you until you’re completely satisfied with the outcome to fully remove the persistent odors from your vehicle.
Do You Have Bad Odors In Your Car? Headlights?
At Doctor Detail, we are committed to delivering exceptional smoke and odor removal mobile car detailing Tulsa services that exceed your expectations. Let us restore the freshness and cleanliness of the interior of your vehicle so that you can breathe easily once again and will enjoy your car life. Get in touch with us today to book an appointment by calling 918-21-5454 and experience the Doctor Detail Difference!
When Should I Get An Ozone Treatment?
Whenever you have persistent smells or odors that are hard to get rid of, you can call us at Doctor Detail for a professional ozone therapy treatment. There is no limit on how many times we can perform an ozone treatment on your vehicle annually.
How Long Will This Service Take?
A standalone ozone therapy treatment will take anywhere from thirty to sixty minutes depending on how powerful the smell is. If you would like (and we highly recommend) an interior detail prior to your ozone therapy, that can take an additional 1.5-3.5 hours depending on the size and condition of your vehicle.
What Do I Have To Do To Have An Ozone Treatment Done On My Vehicle?
When you would like an ozone therapy session done on your car, we ask that you please remove any personal items from your vehicle as well as any items that can release or contain any smell or fragrance. Furthermore, we highly recommend having a brand new cabin air filter installed prior to having your ozone therapy session done on your vehicle.
How Long Do I Have To Wait Until I Can Drive My Car?
After we perform our ozone therapy session we advise all of our clients to wait at least thirty minutes before driving their vehicle. Long-term immediate exposure to ozone gas is not deadly, but it can sometimes induce light dizziness or headaches. If you absolutely need to drive your vehicle right after the treatment has been completed, we advise you to allow fresh air into the cabin of your vehicle. You can do this one of two ways. The first way is to roll down your windows while driving. The second way is to turn on the air conditioning system of your car. With your air conditioner on, make sure that it is in the setting where it is pulling air from outside and it is not recirculating the air inside of the vehicle.
The 24 Hour Mobile Car Detailing Tulsa Guarantee
We understand it can be frustrating when you reach out to a service provider, only to be ignored and never receive any type of response back. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction and the client experience is at the forefront of what we do. We are not just detailers looking to rush to the next job. We are a luxury mobile car detailing Tulsa service that wants to overdeliver and exceed your expectations to the fullest degree possible!
At Doctor Detail Mobile Detailing we truly want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with your detailing experience. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The best part about us being a mobile detailing service provider in Tulsa is that we come to you and you will not have to worry about dropping off your car, picking it up, or coordinating a ride. Our team arrives on-site at your location whether you are needing your vehicle detailed at work or your residence.